If you have ever thought about having a crafty business, you might be interested in becoming a Creative Consultant with Square 1. There are over 300 consultants so far who are developing their own businesses by creating projects using Square1 products and selling them at local craft fairs or online. Square 1 is an alternative to vinyl - it is adhesive coated fabric that you use for the same types of projects you would do with vinyl but there is no PVC in the product.
The consultant kit includes products worth over $60 and is priced at $49.99 with free shipping. The kit also includes the "Learn and Earn" training program, membership in a private Facebook Community, great discounts and the Square1 Affiliate program. You can see the details HERE.
|Here is the printed sheet before I cut it with my Cameo machine.|
New - Square 1 University
My friend, Cara Miller is the Education Director at Square 1. Cara is an excellent teacher and she has created a series of six classes that will help you get the most out of your die-cutting machine when you use it with Square1 products. There are two tracks - one for Cricut users and one for Silhouette users. Cara has many years experience teaching die cut machine classes (Let's Learn Cricut, Whispers) and is great at breaking down the process and teaching you the steps to make sure you really understand all of the tips and tricks to get great results with your machine and the Square1 product.
Even if you don't have an interest in doing a crafty business, you might be interested in one or all of the classes if you want to learn more about your die cutting machine and working with the Square1 material. Here is some more information about Square 1 University.
What is Square 1 University?
- It’s a series of 6 detailed monthly courses for those that want to learn to use their die cut machine with Square 1 products We offer two different tracks: 1) Silhouette OR 2) Cricut both launching on 1/15/2014
- It’s a community with technical training, ongoing support, chat sessions for Q & A and 1-on-1 access to the trainer for ongoing technical support
- It’s access to a private Facebook page to share knowledge, ask questions and meet with others learning along with you
- It’s a way to earn a Square 1 Undergraduate Diploma, be recognized on our Square 1 website as a graduate and eligibility to teach Square 1 courses in the future
- Working with Fonts and Words – 1/15/14 (Silhouette and Cricut)
- Print and Cut AND Images, Copyright and more 2/12/14 (Silhouette and Cricut)
- Working with Stencils 3/12/14 (Silhouette and Cricut)
- All About SVG Files and More 4/16/14 (Silhouette only) All About CCR Files & More 4/16/14 (Cricut only)
- Wall Art 5/14/14 (Silhouette and Cricut)
- Advanced Tools and Advanced Applications 6/11/14 (Silhouette only) Creating and Selling to the Scrapbook Market 6/11 (Cricut only)
I am not a Consultant but I am a member of the Creative Team for Square 1 and you will be seeing more of my projects using Square 1 in the next few months.
Subscribe to Capadia Designs if you would like to have new posts delivered directly to your email.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in affiliate programs for products that I use or can recommend without reservation