Happy first of June! At the beginning of each month, Creative Charms announces a new Deal of the Month and a new Kit of the Month and I have all of the details for you today. This month there is a lot of red, white and blue to help you get ready for the 4th of July. I'll be posting my projects on the Creative Charms blog tomorrow with some more information about the projects here on my blog.
This is the June Deal of the Month called "Patriotic Burst." This kit contains 225 pieces and the regular price would be $19.00 but for the month of June, you can buy it all for $6.99
The items included are:
· Red Vintage Jewels – 12 Pieces
· White Vintage Jewels – 12 Pieces
· Blue Vintage Jewels – 12 Pieces
· Red Gradient Jewels – 76 Pieces
· Blue Gradient Jewels – 76 Pieces
· Red Gem Garden – 12 Pieces
· White Gem Garden – 12 Pieces
· Blue Polka Dot Brads – 6 Pieces
· Red Polka Dot Brads – 6 Pieces
· 18” Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
You can find the Deal of the Month on the Creative Charms website HERE.
Here is the June Kit of the Month called "Red, White & Blue for You." This kit contains 73 pieces and the regular price would be $25.56 but for the month of June, you can buy it all for $14.99
The items included are:
· Blue Flared Flowers – 4 Pieces
· Blue Braided Daisy Medley – 4 Pieces
· Red Braided Daisy Medley – 4 Pieces
· Blue Felt Flowers – 6 Pieces
· Blue Gingham Butterflies – 3 Pieces
· Blue Fun Butterflies – 4 Pieces
· Blue Washed Flowers – 6 Pieces
· Red Itsy Glitsy – 36+ Pieces
· Layered Felt Flowers – 6 Pieces
You can find the Kit of the Month on the Creative Charms website HERE.
There is always so much in each of these kits and deals - if you order them each month, you will very quickly build up a great working collection of embellishments and you'll be ready to take on any project!
I had a hard time getting things done Tuesday, due to allergies or the remnants of the cold I had last week. I do have a few simple graduation cards to share now that they have been received by the intended graduates. I actually pulled out the Gypsy to quickly weld the shadow of the sentiment to the cap emblem. These are great to make in the school colors for your graduating friends. Of course, I added some gradient gem stickers to give it some sparkle!
I hope you have a wonderful day - it looks like more nice weather this week for us - please keep your fingers crossed that it lasts through the weekend for our party!
Subscribe to Capadia Designs