Happy November! I hope you had fun on Halloween. In just a few weeks Thanksgiving will be here.
A new month means it is time for some new offers from Creative Charms. Today is the first day you can order the "Fabulous Fall" or "Holiday Wishes" Kits of the Month for November. There will also be a "Deal of the Month" and it will be introduced on the 15th of November.
The Kits of the Month include some of the newest and most popular items from Creative Charms at a special price. Each includes an assortment of items to enhance quite a few cards, layouts or other projects. Here is the Fabulous Fall kit - I made the card at the top of this post with the turkey from the Thanksgiving Multi-Dimensional Chipboard Stickers.
Kit of the Month – Fabulous Fall – 150 Pieces - $14.99 (Regular $19.42)· Thanksgiving Chipboard Stickers – 6 Pieces
· Fall Seasonal Sparkles – 21 Pieces
· Light Green Vintage Jewels – 9 Pieces
· Sage Green Vintage Brads – 9 Pieces
· Fall Medley – 17 Pieces
· 18” Brown Velvet Ric Rac
· Brown Vintage Poppies – 8 Pieces
· Amber Gem Stickers – 76 Pieces
Have you started on your Christmas projects and cards? The Holiday Wishes kit will help you make them even more special. One of my favorite items in this kit is the Vintage Christmas Frames.
Kit of the Month – Holiday Wishes – 145 Pieces - $14.99 (Regular $20.42)· Winter Chipboard Stickers – 6 Pieces
· Winter Seasonal Sparkles – 25 Pieces
· Red and Green Vintage Jewels – 12 Pieces
· Christmas Vintage Metal Frames – 6 Pieces
· Christmas Twinkle Stickers – 10 Pieces
· 18” Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
· 18” Green Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
· Red Vintage Poppies – 8 Pieces
· Red and Green Gem Stickers – 76 Pieces
Be sure to visit the Creative Charms Blog to see some of the projects the Design Team is making with these kits. I have added links to the rest of the Creative Charms Design Team in the side column. You'll find lots of inspiration if you take the time to visit their sites. I'll be introducing the "Deal of the Month" on the 15th and you won't want to miss it!
I have been experimenting with the "new to me" product that arrived last week and I'll have more to tell you about that tomorrow. I may have a new obsession!
Subscribe to Capadia Designs